The concept of multiple holsters for multiple handguns is a thing of the past, thanks to the BLACKHAWK! Omnivore multi-fit holster. According to the Virginia-based company, the Omnivore is capable of accommodating over 150 different styles of semi-auto handguns with an accessory rail.
The active retention mechanism locks onto the proprietary Rail Attachment Device, not the gun frame. Meanwhile, a thumb releases disengages the locking mechanism when drawing the handgun.
This holster is available at a suggested retail price of $59.95. See below for a rundown of features, via the BLACKHAWK! press release.
• Multi-Fit – Omnivore holsters fit more than 150 styles of semi-automatic handguns with an accessory rail.
• Level 2 Retention – Uses two features to hold handgun securely in place.
• Free-Floating Design – Holster locks onto Rail Attachment Device, doesn’t wear firearm’s frame and finish.
• 3-Position Adjustable Release – Height of thumb-activated retention mechanism adjusts to fit your hand.
BLACKHAWK! Omnivore Multi Fit Holster
1 used from $ 48.61
- Multi-Fit - Omnivore Holsters Fit More Than 150 Styles Of Semi-Automatic Handguns With An Accessory Rail
- Active Retention Mechanism- Ergonomic Thumb- Activated Retention Mechanism Delivers Instant Firearm Access
- Level 2 Retention - Uses Two Features To Hold Handgun Securely In Place
- Free-Floating Design - Holster Locks Onto Rail Attachment Device, Doesn't Wear Firearm's Frame And Finish
- 3-Position Adjustable Release - Height Of Thumb- Activated Retention Mechanism Adjusts To Fit Your Hand