Gun lights are a much talked about subject. Some users prefer a hand-held light. Some prefer a weapon mounted gun light. Both have their pros and cons. LuckyGunner has put together an informative post with some good information.
Weapon mounted lights are more expensive than hand-held flashlights because they have to be better engineered and well made. They have to withstand the vibrations from the gun when it is show as well as the recoil. A light for your favorite weapon is definitely not a place to try to save money.
Be sure to check each items details page to be sure a proper fit for your weapon.
Here’s three popular Weapon Mounted Lights.
This is a best seller with lots of great reviews from satisfied customers. It also comes in models with red or green lasers.
Streamlight TLR-1 High Lumen Rail Mounted Tactical Light
1 used from $ 229.95
- C4 LED delivers 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 800 lumens
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish with high temperature, shock-mounted glass lens
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
Streamlight TLR-1 High Lumen Rail Mounted Tactical Light, C4 LED, 800 Lumens, Strobe and 2X CR123 Batteries, Black
InForce APL Pistol Mounted Light
1 used from $ 99.00
- Product weight: 6 Oz
- On/off switch operation with either hand
- Constant and momentary white led: 200 Lumens @ 1, 5 Hours
InForce APL Pistol Mounted Light, Black Body, Constant/Momentary White Light., Black, INF-APL-B-W
This LaserMax Combo light has a unique mounting system that makes it adaptable to a wide variety of different guns.
LaserMax SPS-C-G Spartan Adjustable Rail Mounted Fit Laser Light Combo
1 used from $ 179.65
- Adjustable fit rail mounted light laser Combo (Green laser)
- Runs on alkaline or NiMh rechargeable AAA battery
- Adjustable brightness on light from 4-120 lumens
- Programmable mode pulse/constant beam
- 5 Year Warranty
LaserMax SPS-C-G Spartan Adjustable Rail Mounted Fit Laser Light Combo, Green
Don’t see one that you like. Browse through many more options to find one that you like.