A review from The Daily Shooter of the Rothco Army Combat Shirt.
This is a review of the Rothco Army Combat Shirt. This shirt is tough. Soft wicking materials and rip stop arms with reinforced elbows, hook and look areas on the upper arm as well as pockets this shirt is a great addition to my gear. I really like it.
Take a look at this shirt and order one now.
Rothco Combat Shirt, Subdued Urban Digital Camo
- Made of a No Melt, Drip Resistant Fabric Rated to Withstand up to 230 Degrees Fahrenheit
- The Chest and Back are made of a Moisture Wicking 60% Cotton/40% Material with Rip-Stop Sleeves 50% Nylon/50% Cotton
- Features Hook and Loop Patches on Sleeve for Name, Rank, and Flag Patches
- Additional Features Include Zippered Sleeve Pockets, Guesseted Sleeves, and Glint Tape Holder for IR Tape
- Anti Abrasion Reinforced Padded Elbows for Additional Protection
This video originally appeared here.